Saturday, January 15, 2011

January, January go away....

      This is the worst month for me every year. Right after the holidays I am playing catch up with the bills due to not letting my kids go without on Christmas. I don't over indulge on gifts either, it's just so expensive no matter what I do!  The holidays are rutheless on employment, my fiance' worked only 2 weeks in November and only 2 weeks in December, guess what that does to a paycheck?? Now I'm left with the embarrassing task of calling and begging for forgiveness from the wolves untill next month when things always start looking up in the finance zone... I literally get shakey and sick trying to call these people! My fiance' says "It is what it is" ...ha!    Not only is this month bad for finances, but it's extremely boring and dark...I wish Christmas could be moved to February....
      On a lighter note, my girlfriend is supposed to come over for dinner and a movie and much needed girl talk. I think I'm gonna make a manicotti dish for dinner and see what's on Encore tonight....(can't even afford a rental flick) lol...oh well such is life.....right? 

No comments: